There are three types of juicers that are available in the market where you can make good juice or smoothies with. They are juicer, slow juicer, and blender.
Smoothies are great and you can use them for all kinds of things from creating a drink to get rid of toxins in your body to putting on muscle!
Let’s say that you want to make juice by yourself with help of a juicer. It’s much tastier and healthier!
Until today, many people think that there are not many differences between the juicer, slow juicer, and blender. But there are certain differences for sure!
Benefits of a Fast Juicer
- Speed of the juicing (large pieces of fruit in the shaft, are quickly pressed)
- Ideal for making large quantities (large families)
Cons of a Fast Juicer
- Through the process, there will be a lot of oxygen in the juice and therefore you get fewer vitamins inside
- The appliance makes a lot of noise
- There are fewer fibers in your juice
- The shelf life is limited
- A small advantage to act.
Benefits of a Slow Juicer
- Easy pieces of fruit (with peel)
- The juicer runs quietly as you cut fruit
- The juicer makes little noise
- Juices fairly long shelf life (48 hours)
- A lot of fiber in juice
Cons of a Slow Juicer
- High initial costs
- Immediate cleaning after use
Benefits of a Blender
- Lots of fiber in your juice
- Easy for the milling of nuts and seeds or dates
Cons of Blender
- Risk of ‘brokerage’ making all the fibers in long-blending
- Quickly blends through thick structures
- Dilution with water (or juice) is often required
Those are the difference between these major types of juicers