Mooli Paneer is a very delicious and healthy paratha and served with curds/yogurt, pickles, and butter. Usually, parathas are served as breakfast or lunch.
It is a perfect easy to carry a dish for long journeys and brings a welcome break from routine stuff as it has a little spicy touch.
- To start making the Stuffed Mooli Paneer Paratha Recipe, grate the paneer and radish and put aside.
- *To make the Mooli Paneer Filling
- Warmth a skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon oil, now add the cumin seeds, chopped ginger, and garlic, saute for 30 seconds, now add the radish, salt and proceed to saute on excessive warmth until all of the moisture from radish evaporates.
- Flip off the flame. Switch the combination right into a mixing bowl.
- Into that mixing bowl, add grated paneer, inexperienced chili, cumin powder, and blend effectively.
- The stuffing of the Mooli Paneer Paratha is prepared.
- *To make the Stuffed Mooli Paneer Paratha
- In a mixing bowl, add the entire wheat flour to make the dough by including little water at a time and knead effectively to make an easy dough. Divide the dough into equal parts.
- Mud a flat working floor with some flour. Roll a portion right into a ball and flatten it utilizing your fingers and roll it out right into a three-inch diameter circle.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of the Mooli Paneer stuffing within the heart, collect the sting and seal it. Fastidiously roll it out right into a circle about 6-7 inches in diameter.
- Warmth a skillet over medium warmth and prepare dinner the stuffed mooli paneer paratha with ghee till cooked by way of, and has golden brown spots on either side.
- Repeat with the remaining parts of the dough.