Before we pick the best one, first let us know about the micro-wave oven…
What is Microwave Oven?
A microwave oven, commonly known as an electronic oven, is a kitchen appliance that cooks food using high-frequency electromagnetic waves called microwaves.
It increases the temperature of food by subjecting it to a high-frequency electromagnetic field. Therefore, the heating takes place inside the food, without heating the surrounding air.
Pros of Microwave Cooking
- The greatest advantage of the microwave oven is, it is time-saving, it is convenient as we can cook food in no time and maintain the nutrient and water content of the food.
- Microwave Ovens are very economical and consume much less energy than both gas burners and conventional ovens, which is an added bonus for the efficiency conscious.
- It will help defrost any frozen items within no time.
- Microwave Oven also ensures that you’ll never burn your food again.
- The consumption of oil is less in microwave cooking, thus allowing us to prepare a low-fat diet.
- You don’t have to keep checking on yourself to make sure it’s not over or undercooked because you can set the time and temperature and leave it to do its thing.
Cons of Microwave Cooking
- The microwave oven has a limited capacity and is therefore not the best option for large families.
- It leads to dehydration, as the water content decreases and food are more prone to drying out, and cooked food sometimes unevenly cooked.
- Dishes and utensils used in the microwave oven must be microwave safe.
There are certain advantages and disadvantages of microwave cooking.
Microwaves are convenient to use, they do not burn food, they are very inexpensive, and they heat food faster and healthier than other methods.
Can You Do All Your Cooking in a Micro-wave Oven? Check this Video…
Our Best Pick:
We have handpicked the best microwave oven available on the market. You can choose it even if you have no knowledge about purchasing a microwave oven.
Panasonic 23L Convection Microwave Oven
The Panasonic NN-CT353BFDG convection microwave oven comes with a stainless steel cavity and a large glass turntable. Helps distribute heat evenly for faster and better cooking results.
You can adjust the temperature and timer settings according to your recipe requirements.
Moreover, the 81 auto cook menus allow you and your family to enjoy a variety of flavors and cuisines.
The model comes with a sleek and user-friendly design, making it easy to operate. Includes one year warranty on the product and four years on its magnetron.
The Panasonic convection microwave has a capacity of 23 liters. It is capable of defrosting, baking, grilling, reheating, and cooking delicious food for a family of four.
Express Cooking is an essential feature that speeds up the cooking process for busy people. Additionally, this microwave oven offers 61 auto cook menus including 39 Indian menus.
Quickly defrost frozen poultry or fish through the Turbo Defrost function by entering their weight.
The five power levels give you the flexibility to decide the microwave power based on the food you are cooking.
The power levels allow you to adjust the microwave oven temperature to the desired level. You can increase the temperature to meet the different requirements of your recipe.
Design & Safety:
The Panasonic convection microwave oven has a capacity of 23 liters.
It is capable of defrosting, baking, grilling, reheating, and cooking delicious food for a family of four.
Don’t let your little one interrupt your kitchen anymore – this Panasonic appliance comes with a Child Lock feature…
Things we do like about this oven:
- 360-degree heat wrap feature distributes heat evenly for even grilling.
- This allows you to enjoy your favorite tikkas and kebabs by making them tasty and crunchy.
- The design of the Panasonic convection microwave oven is very easy to use and features a sleek black body finish that enhances your kitchen interiors.
- It also comes with a glass door that is easy to clean while the black handle ensures a perfect grip when opening or closing the door.
- The model also features touch-sensitive controls and a display panel in the right corner. Therefore, the user-friendly design makes it easy to operate.
Things we don’t like about this oven:
- The microwave oven is not very durable. There might be issues in long-term use.
Click here you check this product
The Panasonic NN-CT353BFDG convection microwave oven is an ideal choice for a family of four. You can easily prepare a variety of delicious dishes for your loved ones.
It is a convenient option that is worth its price. In addition, it is the perfect convection oven that is capable of satisfying your food cravings.
Therefore, the Panasonic NN-CT353BFDG Convection Microwave Oven is an excellent choice that makes cooking convenient and enjoyable.
Also, some related posts to microwave ovens;