Spicy & Masaledar Aloo Gobi & Beans Tawa Sabzi Recipe uses a blend of Indian spices and is tossed in a Tawa to give it a roasted flavor.
It is a semi-dry dish that is cooked with lots of onions, ginger, and garlic which adds to the extra flavors of the dish.
- To start making the Spicy & Masaledar Aloo Gobi & Beans Tawa Sabzi Recipe, warm a Kadai with oil over medium warmth.
- Add ginger and garlic, permit it to melt. As soon as finished add chopped onions and cook dinner until they flip translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and sprinkle with slightly salt and cook dinner till the tomatoes develop into mushy and smooth.
- As soon as the tomatoes soften, add all of the spice powders and saute properly. Stir within the potatoes, cauliflower, and inexperienced beans together with salt to style. Sprinkle 1/four cup of water and cook dinner till the greens are cooked via. Verify for salt and add if required.
- Prepare dinner till the Aloo Gobi & Beans Tawa Sabzi turns semi-dry. As soon as finished, flip off the warmth and stir within the chopped coriander leaves and blend properly.
The Tawa Sabzi is a delicious combination of tawa cooked potato, cauliflower, and beans tossed in chatpata spices making it perfect for a quick lunch.